Friday 20 March 2015

Spring is Sprung????

Good Evening Internet Friends!

So apparently today marks the official start of spring I am told.  Hmmmm, I think the Alberta forecast was not informed of this.  This is my street this morning:

Honest, there was hardly any snow out there yesterday morning.  Thankfully my neighbor came by with the quad runner while I was at work and plowed it out for me so I did not have to! ☺

No birds out there today!

Today is Day 6 of the Tree Bird Blog Hop hosted by Lana at It Seams to be Sew.
The participants for today are:










Check out their awesome projects!

This evening I sewed together the first row of my latest Mystery Quilt that used up a lot of my "stash" bird fabrics:

 The entire row.
 Left side of the row.
Right side of the row.
Hello Kitty attacking the entire row!  Silly cat ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment