Thursday 19 March 2015

Knitting Along....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

This evening I did a bit of knitting and that is all for my crafting.  It has been a long work week and I cannot wait for the weekend!

Here is what I have so far of the Vancouver inspired socks for my husband:
Apparently these socks are quite the talk and envy in the oil field camps.  Who would have guessed.

Today is day 5 of the Tree Bird Blog Hop hosted by Lana from It Seams to be Sew
Here are the list of participants for today to check out some fabulous projects:

This evening my son and I watched Songbird Documentary and learned that cats are a real threat to song birds.  Hmmmm, something to think about:
My son's cat during the documentary!!!!  (excuse the box of goodwill donations in front of the cabinet...)

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment