Tuesday 17 March 2015

What's For Lunch?

Good Evening Internet Friends!

The age old question of what to make for lunch today????  By this time of year I am really getting bored of packing lunches and seem to have run out of ideas for fun lunches.  Today we had jam and homemade bread sandwiches!

On Sunday I baked four loaves of bread:
YUMMY!

This evening after school my son and I walked down to the closed Groat Road to see what we could see of the Groat Road Bridge situation.  We were not able to see much of anything except:
At least this one isn't bent! ☺

Today is Day Three of the Tree Bird Blog Hop hosted by Lana over at It Seams to be Sew
 sewwequilt.com
The participants for today are:

Check out their awesome creations!  I get to post mine tomorrow☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment