Friday 6 March 2015

Mojo Monday Ready on Friday!

Good Afternoon Internet Friends.  No, I have not been in the "sauce" today.....I think....

My son has a birthday party to attend tomorrow and so I had to go out to get a gift this morning as I will be working this weekend.  I almost picked up a Birthday Card but decided I should probably make one since I have a plethora of stamps and paper in my craft room.  

There are far too many options in the craft room right now and with all my quilts in various states of "finish" I was about to give up when I spotted my Simon Says Stamp Card Kit of the Month May 2014.  I have used this kit once before (last May) for another of my son's friend's Birthday Party.

Along with a few die cuts here is what I assembled:
TAH DAH.

I used the Mojo Monday Sketch 387 for my inspiration.  Clearly, I cannot follow directions, but this will do for an 11 year old boy.

Today is also Friday and that means Friday share over at Karina's Krafting Crew.  I think it has been close to three months since I participated in anything over there!  ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment