Saturday 14 March 2015

Road Trippin'

Good Evening Internet Friends!

I woke up this morning to a bright sunshiny day and a temperature of  14 Celsius (57 Fahrenheit).  The snow was melting and the puddles were forming!

I decided that it was the perfect day to take a Road Trip out of the city.  Since the highways were clear and no forecast for snow or the likes I even decided to take the Focus.  The road was awesome and we saw lots of water running and big puddles. 

I decided on Road Trippin to Ponoka with the destination being Prairie Points Quilt Shop to pick up some things that I "needed".  Here is my haul for the day:
The Bird Fabric made me feel like spring, a kit for some cute place-mats and some fat quarters including one with curling graphics!

My son and I stopped for ice cream afterwards.  Heading home the sky had started to cloud over, but it was still pretty to see the countryside not completely covered in snow:
Stopped for petroleum upon returning to city and re-filled the car for a whopping $7.   Our ice-cream cost more!

It was a great day.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment