Sunday 5 July 2015

And the weekend is over.....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

The weekend is over and we are back at home.  Kiddo has skateboard and swimming lessons this week.  Hubby heads back to work this week and I next week.  Seems like summer is just TOOOOOOOO short.

This weekend I spent most of my time at the farm getting my garden cleaned out.  I had not tended to it in a month (okay, 27 days).  The weeds were quite heavy, but seems like they held up the plants! ☺

Today we even put up a lattice for the peas, and now as long as I tend to it maybe a little more carefully, it will all turn out okay:

Yesterday evening I cut up my Pam Kitty Garden fat quarter bundle that I had picked up at Sew Divine last week:
Today I sewed all the strips together and the plan is to assemble the blocks next weekend out at the farm because of course the garden will not take me as long ☺  ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment