Wednesday 29 July 2015

Sockin' Along

Good Evening Internet Friends!

"Sew" as you know I finished Brandy's quilt in the F-350 en route to the wedding.  By the time I finished the binding it was dark out so I could not do any more crafting anyways.

I had not packed any additional crafting so was a little worried because although I have my sewing/quilting nook (it's one of the 5th wheel slide outs) I had nothing to do on the road home.  : (

Thankfully, the trailer is full of treasures, such as this wonderful ball of sock yarn.  It was wound even!  I have no idea where and or when I got it, but the colors are pretty and so Saturday evening I cast on.

Monday on the road home I finished:
TAH DAH!

Am currently working on Sock # 2 while I bake sugar cookies this evening.

I am baking cookies to take to my new friend (I met her through one of the online quilting groups I belong to).  The best part is she lives like 7 blocks from my house!!!

I have invited myself over tomorrow on my way home from work, so I decided to bring cookies.  I think I will package them up all kind of pretty and I shall show y'all that on Friday ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment