Friday 10 July 2015

Thanks Jane!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

As you may know I am not the biggest technology guru or fan in the world.  I am often heard stating "Give me a pencil, and let's get this done".

Earlier today I finally decided to take myself to the doctor to get medical attention for the all day cough I have been experiencing for the last week.

A new puffer and some high doses of steroids had me sitting on the couch this evening.  Hello Kitty was happy probably because my coughing has been keeping him up:

Of late I have kind of lost my mojo to do any quilting or sewing.  While sitting on the couch though this evening I was able to do some instant messaging with my blog friend Jane.  It was awesome and very therapeutic.  "Sew" while I may mock technology after our "chat" I went down to my craft room and finished a project that has been sitting on my desk for about 2 months:

It's a grocery tote panel that I picked up at Sew Divine about 6 months ago!!!

If the smoke clears (literally, Western Canada is still on fire) I will take it to the Farmer's Market tomorrow.  

Then because I was on a roll I opened last month's package of Paper Pumpkin and made:

I think I will take these to work with me on Monday and keep in my desk for random Birthday's that come up.   I am sure that a few of my patients have never had a Birthday card and would appreciate a card.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment