Sunday 19 July 2015

The Strawberry Theme Persists....

Good Evening Internet Friends.

I hope you all had a wonderful and relaxing Sunday.  

After breakfast my son and I packed a picnic lunch and headed out to the River Valley Trails.  I do have to say the trail system here is very well developed and used.  Our total trip was 32 kilometers up some pretty impressive grades.  We did not successfully pedal up all of the grades, but we did what we could and for an 11 year old and an asthmatic I think that's pretty good! ☺



After returning home we spent the afternoon on the deck eating ice cream in lawn chairs.  

Poached fish for dinner and then this evening I made 8 jars of Strawberry Marmalade.  Here are the first ones:

I really want to start eating these....

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment