Monday 31 August 2015

Block 22!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Not sure where today went, but somehow it has gone.

My son started back at swimming lessons tonight, apparently Sherwood Park schools resumed today and so did extra curricular activities.

I did some knitting and tidying up of the house today and then this evening I managed to accomplish:
TAH DAH!!!

Meet Block #22 of my Churn Dash Challenge from A Needle Pulling Thread quilt shop.

Shhhhhh, this week is supposed to be Block 34......I'm a little slow as usual.

Tomorrow I get to go for lunch at Duchess Bakery with my dear friend Brandy and return her quilt that now has its label on it ☺  Then maybe I will actually make another one of these blocks ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment