Friday 21 August 2015

Hello Winter!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

I could not sleep last night due to pain in some of my joints.  It almost felt like the pain I get in fall when snow is on its way.  So, I got up and did some sewing as knitting was too painful.  

Thanks to the middle of the night foray into my craft room I managed to complete:
This is a quilt kit that I got for my son and started on last winter but did not finish before spring.  I decided last night that since it was feeling sort of like winter I should get it completed so that I could get it quilted before winter arrived!!!

Well, if you read any of the news feeds or weather reports you will know that mid afternoon today winter did arrive here in Alberta.  As of yet I do not have any in my yard, however, there are frost warnings out there for tonight!!!

Late this evening I made another two log cabin blocks for my Raise the Roof quilt:
TAH DAH!!!

Now off to try and get a few hours sleep before getting up early to go back to bed later tomorrow afternoon so that I can work night shift this weekend.  ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment