Wednesday 5 August 2015

Sprinkles of Life...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Long time no blogging for me.  I am now Day 9 of my 11 day stretch that I agreed to (yes, it's my own fault).  Did have to come home this morning though as late last week there was a sudden change in programming decision made for the clinic and that resulted in everyone having to attend a meeting this morning.  Well, we got to the meeting with the "Big Wigs" only for me to get to smell their markers and all the papers with "vision maps" that they had smelling up the room!  Instant Asthma Attack for me!  After my breathing stabilized I got to go home.  Spent the rest of the afternoon and most of this evening sleeping.

A friend of mine had a birthday a few weeks back and I made a card for her.  I drove the GO GO GO Toyota today and found the card still sitting on the seat.  Oooops forgot to mail it.  So, when the recipient of this card gets it in their mail; HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

These are the four cards I made:
TAH DAH!!!

 I used the Sprinkles of Life stamp set and coordinating punch, 2015 - 2017 In Color Card Stock and Cherry On Top Designer Series Paper.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment