Tuesday 18 August 2015

Have I mentioned I LOVE yarn?

Good Evening Internet Friends!

On Saturday my son and I stopped by River City Yarns as the newsletter informed me that they now regularly stock Sweet Georgia Yarns which is probably my most favorite yarn right now.  I picked up another color way; Honey FigParty of Five and started on a Reverb Shawl:
I love this pattern and how it is working out!

Then because apparently someone (me) doesn't have enough yarn.....this was in the mailbox today:

 First month of this brand new Yarn Club.  If you can guess what was in it you will know why I subscribed:
Isn't it just PRETTY? !!!!!

Now off to get the banana muffins out of the oven and get ready bed, but I think I will take my knitting with me to relax.....

Good night and 

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment