Monday 17 August 2015

Playing...

Good Evening Internet Friends.  

The weekend has passed and somehow I managed to do a whole lot of NOTHING.

On Saturday my son and I went and did some back to school shopping, running shoes and jeans.  Normally, we would get these items on our annual fall Cross Border Shopping trip, but of course with the dollar being the way it is right now, it is cheaper to shop at home.  

We also stopped at River City Yarns because I decided that I wanted some new yarns for a project that just HAD to start.

Then we made pizza for dinner and watched movies.  

Sunday, yesterday, was my Birthday.  After sleeping late, and having pancakes for brunch we went to see Shaun the Sheep Movie.  It was a cute movie.

This evening after work and dinner, I spend some time playing with my Pfaff Quilt Expression 4.2.  I probably should watch the videos, but they seem too long, so I did the best I could with what little I could figure out and made a quilt label for my friend Brandy's wedding Quilt:
It sort of looks like those free cheques you get from the bank for your chequing account which is kind of appropriate I guess since one of them is actually an Investment Banker.

Tomorrow I will sew it on and then the quilt can go back to its proper owners.

I got a really cute card from Karina for my Birthday:
And thanks to everyone else who sent a card too!  

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment