Friday 28 October 2016

It's HERE!!!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Well, it's finally HERE!  Friday that is!

Somehow I have made it through this very long week.  This was the first of my two, four day work weeks.  On top of that I was begged to participate in the chili cook out for work because there were not enough participants for this annual fundraiser.  Monday night just before midnight I made chili for the slow cooker and it cooked all night.

On top of that there was the regular weekly activities including Student/Parent Teacher Conferences last night.

Throughout the week I did some knitting on a couple of projects on the go while at various activities but nothing specific enough to show any progress.

The only thing I may have made a wee bit of progress on is my Row by Row from Village Quilts:

TAH DAH!!!

This is my project plan for this weekend as I have managed to get all my errands and most of my housework caught up!

YAY ME!!!!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment