Tuesday 4 October 2016

The Scandi 3 Report

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Well somehow the weekend is gone and it's back to work!

This evening after my son's extra curricular activities I took a bit of time to myself in my craft room.

I have started to try and focus on doing small, brief things for myself throughout the day to mitigate the stress of my days.

I completed Block 7 now of the 25 Blocks that I require for my Scandi 3 quilt:

Here's hoping I can have this done and adorning my sofa for the Christmas Season.

I have been doing some house cleaning (okay purging) and the amazing things that I have found to decorate my house with......it's almost like whomever added these things to my closet knew what I like!  Now the plan is to start using these items to reflect the changing seasons on my buffet!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment