Friday 4 August 2017

S"crap" Time!!!

Good Evening, Good Morning Internet Friends!

Yes, I am still up.

Lots of errands and appointments today.  Took my son out for lunch to Press'd.  He thought that was a great adventure for a rainy Friday.

This evening I decided to spend a bit of time in my craft room sorting through some of my scraps.  I made another of the Flock of Geese Blocks for the 52 week challenge I am participating in along with A Needle Pulling Thread Quilt Shop:

My Block #22.  Just checked the website and I am supposed to be on Block 31....(ooooooops).

Now that I have moved my craft room back to the original room I homesteaded for it and cleaned, and relocated, and organized I have room on the floor to lay out my blocks.  "Sew" I did that:

TAH DAH!!!

The beauty of these blocks is that this will be my third of these kind of quilts made with entirely scrap fabric from other projects.  Absolutely zero brand new fabric was used to make these blocks 😸

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment