Sunday 6 August 2017

Sun Day Fun Day

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Not a lot of crafting today.  After lunch my son and I headed out on our bikes after getting the tires inflated, chains oiled, brakes and suspension checked, and in my case some how the front tire had comes loose over winter.  😕

It was a very beautiful day out in the River Valley.  We rode over 20 miles including through Strathcona Science Provincial Park.  The natural areas are very pretty but the infrastructure is terrible.  Good thing we check the suspension on the bicycles 🤣:

After dinner this evening I made another of the Knitting Pouches. I was going to make a special one for the yarn I am going to start making a pair of socks with tomorrow in honour of Saskatchewan Day,  but I ran out of the fusible web for another bag so I only have one bag:

Will have to pick up some more tomorrow.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment