Tuesday 29 August 2017

Something New.....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Finally had a bit of time after dinner, walking the dog and laundry to get to my craft room.  Worked an overtime shift and as such was short shifted going into the start of this work week which has kind of made me tired.....

I have about 14 (seriously) various projects on the go in my craft room right now so I decided it was time to start another (something new).

A few weeks back I picked up some of the new Anne of Green Gables Christmas Fabric and a pattern and decided I should start on that this evening:


Fabric is now now all cut and the first block sewn!!!!

Now it's off to watch a movie with kiddo as the summer vacation is winding down ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment