Wednesday 9 August 2017

Surprise!!!!

Good Evening Internet Friends!!!

This evening I was able to pick up my second box of the Super Amazing Awesome Fingering Yarn Club.  

These boxes are shipped every second month so I was super excited to open it.  Once again the box is fabulous!  I love that the yarn is dyed in Alberta.  This month there is a tea blend that coordinates with the colour dye way and is locally sourced, as is the button included in the box.  I love these little extras and that mainly the box composition is locally sourced.  One of the other yarn collection boxes I used to get had mostly Canadian yarns, but the extras were all made elsewhere 😿.  

So without further ado...   SPOILER ALERT:

TAH DAH!!!  

Not only is the contents of the box beautiful but this month is entitled Famous Five in celebration of the Alberta Famous Five😀  Knitting and a history lesson in one box!!!  Seriously, that is my cup of tea (and they included that too).

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment