Saturday 19 August 2017

Sock To It!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Earlier today I would not have been kidding if I had told you that I had four socks of different yarns, and styles on the go at once.

Fast forward to right now and I can tell you that is now three, but do not worry, I will cast on the second sock of the just finished sock tomorrow morning😸

Without further ado, here is my latest creation in probably my all time favourite colour way:

This is my Hudson's Memories sock with my favourite sock knitting wool Biscotte Yarns.  

I knit a plain basic sock to show off the self striping of this yarn and did an increase/decrease heel to keep with the striping effect.  I did not use a heel flap as I did not want to disturb the flow of the stripes and since I DETEST wrap and turn socks this was the best option for the heel.  

I really do like how these turned out. 

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment