Thursday 23 April 2020

And Then....

Good Evening Internet Friends.

Another day has passed and cannot really proclaim that I did any thing too exciting.  Did walk the dog a bit this morning.  Wearing a respirator mask that makes me look all to well like a character from a well known movie line up.  Sound a lot like the character when I talk right now as well.

Started the day with Strawberry/Banana Cinnamon French Toast:

Whipped cream and Quebec Maple Syrup topped these off delightfully.  

Did some house work this afternoon. 

This evening after dinner and before doggie walk I added on Row 3 of my Laundry Basket Mystery Quilt:

TAH DAH!!!

Hope this inspires your own creativity and wishing you all the BEST Day EVER Friday tomorrow.  Stay safe out there🙏

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment