Saturday 4 April 2020

Day 19...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Soooooo here it is Day 19.  Of what???  I am not even sure any more.  I am counting days but to what end I have no answer.

Day off today so other than walking the dog through and around the neighborhood making sure to avoid EVERYONE by at least 2
 metres we did not leave the house.  

Baked Lemon Sugar Cookies for tea this afternoon:

Yes....I may have purchased an entire bag of lemons at Costco before we went in to Self Isolation🍋🍋.  Need to use them of course and these cookies are one of my favourites.  

In between loads of laundry I also put more of the center block together on my Lush quilt.  This is the Block of the Month from Sew Divine that I started last year (last decade):

Heading out with doggie for last walk of the evening now.

Hope this inspires your own creativity and wishing y'all the BEST Day EVER Sunday tomorrow.  Stay safe at home, and WASH your hands please.

Cheers

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment