Friday 24 April 2020

I LOST April....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

A look at the calendar as I sat down to blog made my realize....I LOST APRIL 2020!!!  Seriously.  Where did she go?  I knew Mother Earth was on a time out, but seriously.

I still get tired very easily if I try to do too much so taking it easy most of the day.  

I planned to make some greeting cards to send out for Birthday's and to friends that I know have been staying home on isolation due to medical conditions.  

I got side tracked though......

First I appliqued a cup towel.  I bought this set over a year ago at Sew Divine.  Previously I have appliqued one of these towels so today I did another:

Then I decided to head over to my scrapbooking area of the house but on my way I found this lovely skein of cotton yarn.  I decided I NEEDED a new dishcloth....or someone did.

So I spent some time this afternoon knitting this:

TAH DAH!!!

That was my day.  I think this may be how I lost April....

Hope this inspires your own creativity and wishing you all the BEST Day EVER Saturday tomorrow.  Stay safe out there 🙏

Kathy

1 comment: