Sunday 12 April 2020

Easter Sunday...

Good Evening Internet Friends.

I hope that y'all had a blessed Easter Sunday at home on Self Isolation.

Today was a quiet day around our house.  We had toasted Babka with homemade Strawberry Jam from the pantry, poached eggs, milk and fresh fruit for breakfast.

Took doggie out for a walk and while out I slipped hard on the ice.  Whacked my elbow that I had fallen on ice 2 weeks ago with again!!!  The swelling and bruising was just starting to go down.  When I fell today I got ice rash (?) and bled from my elbow all the way home!  Bandaged up the area and took a pain medication so then needed a nap.  Had planned to roast a chicken for dinner but arm hurt too much so we had left overs.

I did check on my lily planters this afternoon in the garage:

They're sprouting!!!  Spring might be on the way!!!🌷

Sewed on the very last row of my 2018 Red and White 52 Week Block Challenge after dinner.  This is now ready to go for long arming:

TAH DAH!!!

Hope this inspired your own creativity and wishing you all the BEST Day EVER Monday tomorrow.  Stay safe out there....

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. I hope your elbow is feeling better! Darn ice! A winter wonderland here today...one day teasing of spring then winter again!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE your quilt! I must make a two color quilt one of these days.......take care kathy!

    ReplyDelete