Saturday 25 April 2020

The Weekend!!!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

The weekend now seems less exciting as it does when one has a work week and extracurricular schedule.  Hmmmm.

Today I walked the dog slowly around the neighborhood with full mask as asthma is still bothering me.

After lunch I made some greeting cards.  I have three friends who have a birthday in the month of April.  There are also a few friends that I know are hunkered down for their health as well as all of ours.  For them I thought a card in the mail would be a nice surprise:

After dinner I sewed a few more rows on to my Laundry Basket Mystery Quilt:

Off to walk doggie one last time this evening.

Hope this inspires your own creativity.  Wishing you all the BEST Day EVER Sunday tomorrow.  Stay Safe🙏

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment