Sunday 19 April 2020

It's Getting Warmer...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

It's Getting Warmer out there and I feel like a kid playing the seek and find game saying this.  But it really is getting warmer.  I was beginning to think that since Mother Earth is taking a Time Out that maybe she cancelled spring!!

Quiet day at home today.  My breathing is still difficult....getting better but marginally.  Of course it does not help that my triggers are outside and are trying to spring forth!!  

For lunch today we had spaghetti with sauteed broccoli, spinach, mushrooms, yellow pepper, onion, and garlic.  Topped with feta and pesto that I made last summer and kept in the freezer until recently:

For dinner I must have had spaghetti on my brain as well because I made spaghetti squash Parmesan and garlic bread from the freezer:

For dessert we had Strawberry/Blueberry/Cherry Crisp with fruit from the freezer:

After dinner and before doggie walk I put together three sets of blocks for my Laundry Basket Mystery Quilt.  I had all the pieces cut so able to sew together quickly:

"Sew"  that's all from around here.  

Hope this inspires your own creativity and wishing you all the BEST Day EVER Monday tomorrow.  Stay safe out there🙏

Kathy

1 comment: