Wednesday 22 April 2020

Earth Day!!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Happy Earth Day!  

Today we had a low key kind of day.  Doggie walked, did lots of house cleaning and laundry.  Still moving slower than usual as my asthma has been acting up.  Stupid spring.....🌳.

To minimize our outings and maintain social distancing I am really trying to use what I have in my pantry, freezer and fridge.  Also a nod to Earth Day too as no waste 😼:

For lunch today we had poutine: 

Dinner was left over Lentil Moussaka from yesterday.

After dinner I spent a bit of time in my craft room before taking doggie out for his walk.  I have now started to assemble the rows on my Laundry Basket Mystery Quilt:

"Sew" far "sew" good!  I am not particularly good with mystery quilts.  If I cannot see what the end product looks like I really struggle with color selection.  The other thing that may hinder my production on Mystery Quilts is that I choose to use scrap fabric for these!  Seriously!!!!  Not gonna waste good fabric in case I don't like the quilt.  I have now seen the quilt layout for this one (bonus for not finishing on time) so will now await to see how this all comes together.  

Hope this inspires your own creativity.  Stay safe out there and WASH your hands. 🙏

Kathy



1 comment:

  1. Everything is looking good!! (yummy poutine!!!!! and quilt!) Hope you are doing well with your asthma and spring.

    ReplyDelete