Friday 20 September 2013

Friday Feature Card!

Alright, so some of you have sent me emails wondering what the in world I am up to as my blogging has fallen behind.  Trust me, it's not that I haven't been doing things, but rather have not had the time to sit down and blog about it.
Firstly, I have worked 13 out of the past 15 days.  I am off for the weekend (unless everyone else at work is sicker than I, in which case I better screen calls tomorrow, but alas I will feel guilty, so better leave the house).  On top of that I have been battling a TERRIBLE head cold.  I cannot remember the last time I had one of these, I either get bronchitis or good old pneumonia : ), and to top all of this off I still have all the "mom" things like laundry, nutritious breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and of course piano, violin, and swimming lessons, and PLAY TIME!
Today of course is time for my Friday Feature card for Karina's Krafting Krew Group.
I am again using a Mojo Monday sketch sort of, (this one is Mojo Monday 311), because ever since my very first entry into the group won a prize I am a FAN of this group!
Here is my card for this week:
I am going to a baby shower tomorrow for the baby of a scrapbooker friend, so of the course the card MUST be made.  Now, here's a little known secret....I am not a very "girly" person at heart, and all of my child/kid stamps since I have a boy are of little boys and puppies etc.  So, this is as "girly" as I can get!  I even tried.....
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment