Monday 2 September 2013

Oh S"crap" ! It's Monday...

By now many of you know that I participated in the Plenty of Fish Facebook Mystery Quilt.  The plan was to use only scraps to make this quilt and in the end I made two very different versions of the same quilt using on scrap fabric that was left over from other projects.
The second quilt has always been my favorite, even though the other one was what eventually became known as the "Happy Hippie" quilt because of all of the bright fun colors in.  
Here is my second one almost done:
The reason it is "almost" done is that I like this one enough that I am going to get tomorrow some navy fabric for a zinger border and then put on a border of some fabric I bought with originally the intent of backing of this quilt, but since that time found some flannel that will be wonderful on the back of this with a wool batting!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Looks great Kathy!!!! I was thinking of a zinger then border on mine too. I will shop tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete