Wednesday 11 September 2013

Where were you???

I participated last week for the very first time in Mojo Monday and found out yesterday that I was one of the monthly contest winners!!
So, I decided today that I would also participate in this weeks Mojo Monday 310 challenge.
As I looked at my stamps in my craft room and listed to Where Were You When the World Stopped Turning for about the hundredth time today, I decided what my card would be:
 I do not have any fireman stamps, but I do have this one that I ordered from Close to My Heart back in June, but never got around to using.
I used my Copics to color this stamp, and used Illuminate Glimmer for the stars in the background.
A fitting tribute to today I think, as it is a very deep and somber day for those of us that remember it.  
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment