Sunday 20 January 2019

Living in Fast Forward...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

I cannot believe my weekend is already OVER!!!

Saturday I did laundry.  Seriously.  All.  Day.  Not kidding.  EVERYTHING in the house is washed.

Ran a few errands and then set about getting ready for the week ahead.

Made a dinner of Couscous Lentil Stuffed Peppers:

Popped the left overs in to the freezer and will have for lunches this week.

Today I participated with my friend again as a volunteer for World Snow Day Hot Chocolate Sunday Canadian Birkebeiner.  It was an amazing ski day and everyone got home safe so I also thought that was a good day.

And......we DID NOT get Lost ☺

For dinner I made a cottage cheese souffle.  Cottage Cheese was on sale last week at Costco and of course I purchased:

This is always fabulous with garlic bread and a green salad.  Yummy.

While the souffle was baking I mixed up a batch of Whole Wheat Oatmeal Banana Chip muffins for lunches this week:

Kiddo gave the thumbs up on these.

After dinner I cut the fabric for my Simple Whatnots Club from Sew Charming Crafts.  I did manage to get one corner piece sewed to all 36 blocks but got tired of cutting off the corners "sew" this is where I quit for this evening.  Will try to finish tomorrow:

These are just TOO Cute in my opinion.

Hope this inspires your own creativity and wishing you all the 
BEST Day EVER Monday🎉

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment