Monday 7 January 2019

Three Geese...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Well.....today started out a little less than what I hoped for.  At 0428 I awoke to symptoms of the most awful gastro intestinal virus I have had in nearly 20 years (actually 19 when I do the math).  Was bound and determined that I WAS going to work.....if I could just get cold enough water and take the dog for a walk in the cold wind I would be fine......not so and the dog path may provide an interesting stop for the community dogs today....

After dinner I put together from my pre cut bag of scraps another Flock of Geese block but that was the extent of my energy today:

Not a great picture....I will have to fix it....but not right now...

Hope this inspires your own creativity and 
BEST Day Ever Tuesday!!

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment