Friday 25 January 2019

Wheeze On...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

I was super excited last night with some of the things I have been able to accomplish of late.  Since moving I have somehow been able to keep fresh fruit and vegetables cut up ready for lunches in the refrigerator.  Have soups, casseroles, bread, and other baked goods ready for lunches, and other foods prepped and ready for dinner when I get home.  Then I do a bit of house tidy every evening.  Have somehow managed to stay on top of laundry at all times.  Dog is walked on the community trails and although that takes time I have NO backyard clean up.

After my "Adulting" occurs I spend a bit of time in my craft room and am starting to make some obvious progress on some of my TO DO pile of crafts.

One of these is the 2016 (not a typo) 52 Week Block Challenge Hosted by A Needle Pulling Thread Quilt Shop.  Last evening I placed out all 52 blocks...yes there are only 49 in the picture....there is a reason:

TAH DAH!!!

Then I started to sew the blocks and rows together with the intent that I would really have SOMETHING to show you all this evening:

Well.....thanks to spending a good part of today in my favourite Emergency Department due to an asthma attack....this is as far as I got yesterday evening.  I am planning to head out in the morning for a bit and get a border fabric, binding and backing as tomorrow is Local Quilt Shop Day.  "Sew" of course I will be hitting up a couple of my favourite shops.  

Hope this inspires your own creativity and wishing you all the 
BEST Day EVER Saturday tomorrow.  🎉

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment