Saturday 26 January 2019

The WEEKEND!!!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Alas, I had such high hopes and expectations for this weekend, but thanks to the asthma attack yesterday I was in s...l....o....w.... motion today.

Dog of course woke me up way too early to take him for his walk.  I did not walk very fast and so he had lots of time to snuffle around.  He did not seem to mind.  I do have to admit that I love these morning walks.  Everything is just very peaceful and calm out there and the parks and paths look so pretty:

One of our favourite stomping grounds.

Took me quite a while to get home due to my slow moving speed, but on the way home I decided that I would make buttermilk waffles for breakfast.

DELICIOUS!

After a nap I headed out to support Local Quilt Shop Day.  Okay, truth is I decided to participate in a quilting class next weekend and needed some fabric for it.  I had no idea what I wanted other than I wanted navy for it and preferably bright colours.  Since I had NO idea what I was looking for I headed out to Johnson's Sewing Centre where I knew the amazing Heather would know what I need.  She did:

TAH DAH!!!  All ready for class.....except for cutting but you know I still have a week for that๐Ÿ˜‰.

While dinner was in the oven I made a loaf of banana bread to help out with the lunch prep for the week that I will start on tomorrow:

One less thing to do tomorrow.

Hope this inspires your own creativity and wishing you all the 
BEST Sunday EVER tomorrow.๐ŸŽ‰

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment