Saturday 5 January 2019

Too Early???

Good Evening Internet Friends!

I attended a scrap booking retreat locally today.  Managed to accomplish more that I thought I would.  One of the projects that I took with me was the November 2018 Paper Pumpkin Kit.

I now have 10 Christmas Cards ready for next year!!!  

I decided to do these cards now rather than wait on them even though it seemed a wee bit early, because knowing me next Christmas they will still be in the box!  

TAH DAH!!  A finish for Kathy.  I used to have home made Christmas Cards ready for mailing early in December for family and friends.  Colleagues got a home made Christmas Card as well.  The last three years however I had a lot going on in my personal life as well as spending a lot of time trying to "help" someone.  I gave up on the "helping" early last year and have slowly been getting back in to being me and doing crafts for my own enjoyment.  Today was an ENJOY craft day.

Hope this inspires your own creativity and 
BEST Day EVER Sunday.

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment