Friday 18 January 2019

Whack To the Noggin'

Good Evening Internet Friends!

This evening was the first time since Tuesday evening that I have been able to craft.

Wednesday evening after getting home from work I took the dog out for a quick walk.  Slipped on the ice covered with loose snow pack and down I went banging my head twice!!!

Not sure how long I lay there but eventually I did get up because I was cold and got myself home.  Did neuro vitals every hour for a few hours and along with some Tylenol treated myself of course.

Lots of pain and muscle aches still and by early evening a whopping headache is present.

Was able to get three blocks for my 2018 Block a Week Challenge Completed tonight before the headache returned:

TAH DAH!!

Here's Hoping this inspires your own creativity and wishing you all the 
BEST Day EVER Saturday tomorrow.

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment