I finally finished my Blush Table Runner last night. I got this kit last spring from The Quilt Patch, and after numerous "starts" I finally got it done.
The top piecing came along easily enough, it was the quilting that got me stuck.
Last week I finally just decided that I would free motion quilt it myself, and I did. By the time I was done, I was quite proud of myself because I did an all over stitch between the flowers, and then outlined, and highlighted all of the flower parts. It turned out to be quite fun, and when we were in Canmore last week, I spied the new toy that I want: HQ Sweet Sixteen!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...