Friday 9 November 2012

Dinner

If you read my blog yesterday you will know that I had to go out and buy a box of the mystery ingredient for the Quick Chocolate Chip Cookies.  Now, what to do with the left overs?  I could make more cookies, but the way my son and husband consumed them bigger pants might be in order, so I have to look for other ways to use this up.
Dinner tonight used this product again, along with all the mystery vegetables in very small quantities in the crisper.  This is great because we are away skiing for the weekend, as well as the leftover chicken from earlier in the week.
This is the link for the Impossibly Easy Mini Pies, of which we had pickles and a side salad, and the last of the cookies!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment