Saturday 3 November 2012

Merry Merry Merry Merry Merry Card

Once again, I have made a Red Eye Craft.  Late last evening, well really this morning, I was sitting looking at my craft desk, overwhelmed by the stuff on it and the need for sleep, when I decided to make this!
The base is Cherry Cobbler, layers from the Snow Festival Designer Paper, Whisper White for the layer of which I used my Holiday Collection Framelits Dies to cut out a tree that was backed with Gumball Green put through the Lattice Embossing Folder.  
The other trees were also cut from the same Framelit Die and the Middle Tree used Foam Dots and Glitter to make it all pretty.  
Remember life is all about rainbows, lollipops, unicorns, and glitter!!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment