Sunday 11 November 2012

Remembrance Day Eh

It is Remembrance Day today and so I will again post my blog at 1100 hours.
This card is similar to the one I made last year ressemble the Canadian Flag.
When I got the Wonderfall Stamp Set this fall the first thing I saw was how close the "e" and "h" were to each other.
Now, it used to bother me when people from other places would stereotype Canadians as saying "eh" because growing up in Western Canada I did not know anyone who said that.  After meeting my husband and his Eastern/Atlantic Canadian friends and relatives I found out the expression is used out there.
I have attached at link here to an Alberta Musician of which the song is likely appropriate for today:
I Wanna Be In the Cavalry .
Appreciate your freedoms, and Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment