Thursday 29 November 2012

Quick "Top Drawer Gift"

At this time of year there are always unexpected visits from family and friends, and times when you need a quick gift.  I guess I could just not bother (probably what most people do).  However, I feel that if you had the thought to stop by I should reciprocate with some token.  Now of course that cannot just be any old thing...., so I make up throughout the year these table runners called 20 Minute Table Runners.  If you Google it you will find lots of patterns for these.  The runner is made basically from 2 different widths of fabric sewn together and then stitched down.  The really do only take about 20 minutes to make, and I definitely think this is ":top drawer" as it is not something you can get just anywhere.  Off to sew some more of these....Valentines, St. Patrick's, Easter......  Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment