Monday 24 December 2012

Christmas Eve

I LOVE Christmas and Christmas Eve.  It really is the most wonderful time of the year!
This evening, before church, we went to the Parade of Lights and Fireworks at the Fairmont Ski Resort, here is one of the pictures I took during this event:
After church when we got home we found that the "elves" had already been through to deliver the special Christmas pajamas, and in addition my son's reindeer treat bowl!  I have to thank the Alyssa elf for this, because when my son painted the bowl for the reindeer a few weeks ago at Crock A Doodle I did not have time to go back and get it.  Thankfully, Alyssa elf saved the day and got it picked up and delivered to him in time for Christmas Eve.  Thank You Alyssa!
We filled the bowl with popcorn, because of course reindeer don't eat cookies!
Merry Christmas to All, and to all a Good Night!  I wish everyone a Very Merry and Creative Christmas!

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment