Tuesday 4 December 2012

Poinsettia Thank You Cards

Every year my son's school does an annual fund raiser selling poinsettia plants from a green house in Chilliwack, British Columbia.  These poinsettia plants leave the greenhouse very early in the morning arriving very late afternoon/evening in Edmonton, Alberta.  These plants are always beautiful and no one is ever disappointed with them.  Each year the number of them that I have to distribute grows (what a pun).
Of course, to say thank you to my friends and co-workers who go along with this annual tradition I make Thank You cards to show our appreciation for their contribution to the school.
This year I actually used all Stampin Up product on these cards.
The base is gum ball green card stock, with a layer of Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper.  A layer of Primrose Petals, and Very Vanilla run through the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder.
The "Poinsettias" are made cut from Raspberry Ripple card stock using the Fun Flowers Bigz Die.
The button centers are leftovers (OMG - yes I used old product again....), and of course the Raspberry Ripple Stitched Satin Ribbon.
I think that they are beautiful!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment