Friday 21 December 2012

Stampin' Up Rescue

My son always gives his classmates treats for holiday occasions. Over the past couple of months I have collected things such as flavored hot chocolate packets, Lindt Teddies, and of course a Christmas pencil.
Now, with all this preparation one would think I would have this all organized....NOT.  
Another Red Eye Craft, as I was putting these bags together near midnight last night.  Not sure at that hour how I was going to make these "Top Drawer" until I remembered that I had the Snow Festival Designer Series Printed Tags from the Stampin Up Holiday Mini Catalogue.  
A bit of last years (OMG another use for old product) Cherry Cobbler Quilted Satin Ribbon, and we have treat bags for the Grade3/4 class!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...
 
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment