Tuesday 15 July 2014

Sad Day, Summer Vacation Day 19

Good Evening Internet Friends.
When I woke up this morning my allergic reaction was even worse than yesterday!!! I could barely see out of my left eye and my nasal passages were almost swelled shut!
So, I headed off to the doctor, because this is no longer Benadryl fixable.
Sadly, my doctor and pharmacist think that it is an allergic reaction to the current inhaler for my asthma : (
I am very sad about this because for the first time in my life I think, I have not coughed continuously for the past eight weeks that I have been on this inhaler!  I LOVED this inhaler, but not what it has done to me : (
So, now I sit here, doped up on super strong antihistamines, itching and feeling extra sorry for myself!
The only good thing is that a parcel arrived for me today that made life a little better.
While on vacation somewhere in the middle of Montana, I blurted out that I missed Sock Yarn of the month club!  My husband responded by asking why I was not still subscribed to this?  Good question!  When we got home, I re-subscribed to Sock Yarn Club and here is what came in the mail today:
It is such a pretty yarn with so many different colors happening that I have decided to just do an Openwork Rib for the leg to not distract from the colors!
In between naps from the anti-histamines here is what I have done!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment