Saturday 19 July 2014

Summer Vacation Day 23

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Today was a rather busy day, but a productive one.  My son and I ran a bunch of errands, did a couple of fun things too and after dinner we made cookies:
We found in the cupboard earlier today a bag of M & M's.  We ate some, and decided the rest should go into cookies.  YUMMY!
This was also the first time that I have really done any baking since I got these:
These are the Kitchen Craft Colourworks 4 piece Measuring Set that I found a few weeks back at Gifts and Gadgets.   I just loved the look and feel of these that I had to get them (and from what I can read they are made in England!).  They are super easy to measure with and I love how comfortable they are to use, and the colors are so PRETTY!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Cookies look delicious and I love those measuring spoons/cups!!!!!!!
    I'm still up north and don't know yet when I will be heading home. I'll let you know if I will have time to stop in your neck of the woods!!!

    ReplyDelete