Wednesday 23 July 2014

Work In Progress Wednesday; Step 7 A of My Quilt; Summer Vacation Day 27

Good Evening Internet Friends.  
Since it is Wednesday I decided I would participate in Work In Progress Wednesday over at The Needle and Thread Network.  
Now, before I show you what I have been working on of late, I simply have to show why I had to clean my craft room:
Last week at the Johnson's Sewing Center Tent Sale, I decided that this beauty was too good a sale to pass up!  I did have to wait until I got Step 7 E of Brandy's Mi Vida Loca quilt completed because there were 1000 ish (seriously) pieces of tiny fabric (<2.5") on my sewing desk.
Now that I have finished all five parts of Step 7 on Brandy's quilt, I have cleaned my sewing desk and craft room and started on my own version of this quilt:
My son added the little toy sheep, because he knows how much I love sheep and of course WOOL!!!!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Good for you that you treated yourself, hope you'll have many happy hours of sewing with your new machine!

    ReplyDelete