Wednesday 21 March 2018

And On the 7th Day.....

Kathy took a break.  😴

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Today was Day 7 of a run of regular shifts, double shifts, and weekend over time shifts.  Working seven days straight is not as easy as it used to be 20 years ago.

Late last week my Cat Silhouette Quilt Kit arrived from Sew Sisters Quilt Shop.  When I placed my first order the shop was already sold out of it.  I was a bit worried that I would not be able to get this quilt kit so when I was notified it was back in stock I MADE sure my order was placed.

Being so exhausted I did not open the package until this evening.  Here is cat giving approval (I believe) to this future quilt:

Now, to spend a wee bit of time with my knitting and get some sleep.  Tomorrow is the official start of Kathy's Spring Break ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment