Thursday 1 March 2018

Squishy Mail.....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Super excited this evening when I got home and found a purple envelope from Purple Katz Quilting in my mailbox!  Squishy Mail that was not yarn.  😸

"Sew" many awesome things about this Squishy Mail:
 I placed the order Tuesday evening and got shipping notice that evening

 Wednesday I got tracking information to let me know it would be delivered Thursday

It arrived in a beautiful purple envelope

It contained CAT fabric along with some other amazing stuff

The customer service though really impressed me and I am kind of difficult to please.

"Sew" here are my fabulous new treasures:

Along with the Cat Fabric I also ordered the Sea Turtle pattern because it just looked FUN!

I think I just might take a class on how to properly make these one day soon.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment